Thursday, September 29, 2005

Mixtape Monday: Game Says He's Done With G-Unit (Again), Clipse In Label Limbo

Mixtape Monday: Game Says He's Done With G-Unit (Again), Clipse In Label Limbo: "'We were on Arista Records,' the group's Pusha T. said. 'Boom, big merger happens, we moved over to Jive/ Zomba ... [but] Pharrell and the label heads got into spats and Pharrell was like, 'Listen, you're not going to get this music. You don't have no type of marketing plan for my group, you don't know nothing about them. Why don't you let them go?' Sh-- got personal.'"

2 comments:

  1. Not what I was searching for, but none the less and interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back.

    My site is a bit different, some think it's odd. I guess it's a matter how you look at it. I have a penis enlargement reviews related site. Most of the articles are on penis enlargement reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surfing around and found another bush fishing george new orleans site.bush fishing george new orleans This place has a ton of funny videos and mp3s.

    ReplyDelete